Jump to another library category:
Search all Employee Benefits Library links:
Legal Search Engines and Directories
- Case Western Reserve Law Library – Databases
- Findlaw for Legal Professionals Formerly Lawcrawler. Powered by the Alta Vista search engine. Good if you prefer word-based research to index-based research.
- Florida State University Law Library Legal Research and Resources
- HG.org (formerly Hieros-Gamos) Claims to be the most complete legal resource on the Internet. Contains links to hundreds of sites. Complete directory of international law.
- LawInfo A variety of legal resources, including a legal dictionary, Legal FAQs, and discussion forums.
- Library of Congress–Search or Browse
- Meta-Index for U.S. Legal Research Sponsored by Georgia State University Law School. Offers a very simple quick way to do word searches for federal case law by circuit and for other federal law.
- The Law Engine!(tm)