Jump to another library category:
Search all Employee Benefits Library links:
Department of Labor
- Department of Labor home page
- Department of Labor Pension Publications
- EBSA Enforcement Manual
- EBSA Federal Register Notices (includes prohibited transaction notices)
- EBSA Technical Releases
- Employee Benefits Security Administration home page Formerly the Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration
- Family and Medical Leave Act – Final Rule to Revise the Definition of “Spouse” Under the FMLA – Wage and Hour Division (WHD) – U.S. Department of Labor Family and Medical Leave Act spousal protections extended to same-sex spouses, regardless of domicile.
- Field Assistance Bulletin 2014-01 Provides guidance for locating missing plan participants in defined contribution plans.
- Field Assistance Bulletins
- Form 5500/5500-SF Filing Search Search for an employer's past Form 5500 or Form 5500-SF filings
- Forms and Filing Instructions
- Information Letters
- Interpretive Bulletins Relating to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974
- Maldonado Letter Department of Labor letter that distinguished between fiduciary expenses (which could be paid from plan assets) and settlor expenses (which could not).
- Reorganization Plan No. 4 of 1978 Reorganization plan which divided responsibility for administering ERISA among the various federal agencies.
- Search the Employee Benefits Security Administration of the Department of Labor
- Search the Entire Department of Labor Web Site
- Technical Release No. 2013-04 Guidance to Employee Benefit Plans on the Definition of "Spouse" and "Marriage" under ERISA and the Supreme Court's Decision in United States v. Windsor
- Technical Releases
- USERRA Employee/Employer Advisor Veterans’ Employment and Training Service Interactive guide from the Department of Labor's Veterans' Employment and Training Service ("VETS") provides both general guidance and specific information for various factual situations, on the Uniformed Services Employment & Reem