Jump to another library category:
Search all Employee Benefits Library links:
Internal Revenue Service
- Internal Revenue Service home page
- Search the IRS Web site
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions for Individuals of the Same Sex Who Are Married Under State Law IRS guidance for married same-sex couples
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions for Registered Domestic Partners and Individuals in Civil Unions IRS guidance for couples who are not legally married, but are in civil unions or domestic partnerships
- Fix-It Guides – Common Problems, Real Solutions Tips on how to find, fix, and avoid common mistakes in retirement plans.
- IRS Code and Subject Telephone Directory The IRS Code and Subject Telephone Directory provides tax practitioners and others with Point of Contact information for each section of the Internal Revenue Code.
- IRS Tax Exempt and Government Entities Operations Division Find out whom to contact regarding filings that pertain to Employee Plans, Exempt Organizations, and Government Entities.
- Maximum Benefits and Contributions Limits Updated each year to include changes made by IRS to 403(b), 401(k), 457(b), defined benefit, defined contribution, employee stock ownership ("ESOP"), individual retirement ("IRA"), SIMPLE, and simplified employee pension ("SEP") plans and by the Social Se
- Publication 963, Federal-State Reference Guide Provides state and local government employers a comprehensive reference source on social security and Medicare coverage and Federal tax withholding issues.
- Reorganization Plan No. 4 of 1978 Reorganization plan which divided responsibility for administering ERISA among the various federal agencies.
- Retirement Plans FAQs regarding Governmental Plan Determination Letters
- Rollover Chart IRS chart shows plans to and from which a rollover can be made.
- Weighted Average Interest Rate Table Since 30-year Treasury securities are no longer actually being issued, the Internal Revenue Service is issuing the rates to be used for purposes such as sections 412 and 417 of the Internal Revenue Code. This handy table gives the rates from January, 1990