Jump to another library category:
Search all Employee Benefits Library links:
If you click on a category, below, links in that category will appear below the list of categories.
- Internal Revenue Service home page
- Search the IRS Web site
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions for Individuals of the Same Sex Who Are Married Under State Law
IRS guidance for married same-sex couples
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions for Registered Domestic Partners and Individuals in Civil Unions
IRS guidance for couples who are not legally married, but are in civil unions or domestic partnerships
- Employee Plans Continuing Professional Education Texts
A series of articles of interest published by the IRS as the Employee Plans Continuing Professional Education Technical Instruction Program for Fiscal Year 1998 through 2004. Topics include "Introduction to Cafeteria Plans," "VEBA Awareness," and "The Emp
- Fix-It Guides - Common Problems, Real Solutions
Tips on how to find, fix, and avoid common mistakes in retirement plans.
- IRS Code and Subject Telephone Directory
The IRS Code and Subject Telephone Directory provides tax practitioners and others with Point of Contact information for each section of the Internal Revenue Code.
- IRS Source Documents on BenefitsLink
Includes text of a number of revenue rulings, revenue procedures, and other IRS documents.
- IRS Tax Exempt and Government Entities Operations Division
Find out whom to contact regarding filings that pertain to Employee Plans, Exempt Organizations, and Government Entities.
- Maximum Benefits and Contributions Limits
Updated each year to include changes made by IRS to 403(b), 401(k), 457(b), defined benefit, defined contribution, employee stock ownership ("ESOP"), individual retirement ("IRA"), SIMPLE, and simplified employee pension ("SEP") plans and by the Social Se
- Publication 963, Federal-State Reference Guide
Provides state and local government employers a comprehensive reference source on social security and Medicare coverage and Federal tax withholding issues.
- Reorganization Plan No. 4 of 1978
Reorganization plan which divided responsibility for administering ERISA among the various federal agencies.
- Retirement Plans FAQs regarding Governmental Plan Determination Letters
- Rollover Chart
IRS chart shows plans to and from which a rollover can be made.
- Voluntary Correction Program Submission Kit for 403(b) Nonamenders
For those who missed the December 31, 2009 deadline to adopt a written plan document
- Weighted Average Interest Rate Table
Since 30-year Treasury securities are no longer actually being issued, the Internal Revenue Service is issuing the rates to be used for purposes such as sections 412 and 417 of the Internal Revenue Code. This handy table gives the rates from January, 1990